1. The huge profits of refurbishing waste engine oil
Taking Beijing as an example, the waste lubricating oil that Beijing replaces in a year is about 100 million liters, or about 90,000 tons. Have the car owners ever wondered: Where did the black and sticky waste oil go after the car was replaced with golden, translucent oil? Let me tell you, you probably bought it again!
Beijing once seized the waste oil processing dens in the suburbs. At that time, it disclosed a complete underground industrial chain:
1) The hawker collects 160 kilograms of waste engine oil from 4S stores and roadside stores, and the purchase price is about 950 yuan.
2) The hawker sells barrels of waste oil to a small refinery at a price of about 1050 yuan.
3) At a small refinery, the waste oil is refined into fuel oil and "refurbished" engine oil again. A considerable part of the refurbished engine oil was put into new brand-name packaging barrels, and the new barrels were filled with inferior oil, and then flowed back to the market. Some well-known brands of counterfeit engine oil flowed to Beijing and surrounding cities.
4) For example, a box of counterfeit red shells (4 barrels per box, 4 liters per barrel) is priced at 220 yuan, which is half cheaper than the real one. In a small dry-filling workshop, earning a Land Rover a year is not a problem.
These waste oils contain various impurities, the oil cleaning function is weak, and the sludge is serious. The result is a short maintenance period, poor engine working conditions, and prone to carbon deposits, which can directly lead to engine explosions and cylinder explosions.
2. Fake oil channels in 4S stores
1) The mystery of the original oil
The original oil is really professional, but in fact, no automobile manufacturer can produce motor oil. The original oil is only OEM produced by other well-known lubricant manufacturers. The original oil claimed by the 4S shop is a tool used by manufacturers to restrict car owners. The original oil, the insiders call him "labeled oil" (labeled with the logo of the car manufacturer).
2) The bottom line of the 4S shop
"Some 4S stores still have a bottom line. They will ensure that there will be no problems when adding engine oil to the car." So people are really not authentic. But the real experience of my friends in Weiqun convinced me. Want to use a higher level of good oil? Service consultants will often remind you directly: add money.
3) Anti-counterfeiting mark
At what age do you still believe in anti-counterfeit labels? Others can fake motor oil, a bar code, a string of numbers can not be handled by others? Let me tell you, the serial number on the oil drum can't be found out if you call it. The nature of engine oil is also very confusing, and almost no car owner can tell the difference. Good or bad, only your car knows.
4) Which provinces and cities have more fake oil
Not to mention the black dens in big cities. The main producing areas of China's engine oil are Tianjin, Zhuhai, Zhejiang, and Shandong, where many fake engine oils come from. 4S stores with relatively strict standards may not be good either. In recent years, many 4S stores have been in poor operating conditions, and some 4S stores have also begun to use engine oil, which makes car owners and friends unpredictable.
Now instead of pursuing well-known oil products, you can buy more guaranteed items at the same price, and the performance of protecting the engine is more prominent; it can be guaranteed that it is not fake oil; the value of the purchase and the use of peace of mind are the most important . C5 lubricants are worthy of your trust and are directly operated by regular manufacturers.